Sunday, January 15, 2012

Random Questions #2

1. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch? Hmmm...............my left arm
2. Before you started this survey, what were you doing? Went out for dinner with my family
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? How Do I Look on Style Network
4. Without looking, guess what time it is? About 8.30 pm I guess
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 8.52 pm
6.Did you dream last night? Nope!
7. What is on the walls of the room you are in? Wall stickers and photos
8. What is the last film you saw? Red Riding Hood, but not the story for children. You know the Red Riding Hood film that played by Amanda Seyfried?
9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Turkey or somewhere else in europe
10. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? Houses, cars, gadgets, fashion things, and other stuff that other people don't have
11. Do you like to dance? I love when I was 5th grade of elementry school :p
12. Would you ever consider living abroad? Maybe.....but I love it if I will living abroad one day
13. Who made the last incoming call on your phone? My mom
14. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Pixrl-O Matic application
15. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike? Yes
16. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Of course :D
17. Do you have a garden? Yes
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yes
19. Who sent the last text message you received? My long time no see friend hehe
20. What time is bed time? For me it's about 9pm or 10 pm
21. What did you do for your last birthday? I got a lot of surprise and gives from my family and friends 
22. Are you a good cook? A little bit, I love cooking. And I want to learn more about it.
23. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school? Ya of course
24. Do you believe in love at first sight? No
25. Think fast, what do you like right now? Answering these questions -___-"

♥ nishanrl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...