Thanks god holiday season is coming, so I had a lot of time to enjoy one of my favorite things
Yup, it's movies!
These are some movie that I've been watched
1. Spy Kids 4 is like the continuation from others Spy Kids movie before. The film revolves aroundtwins named Rebecca & Cecil, who Rebecca has no respect for her stepmother, Marissa who is a retired agent for the Organization of Super Spies(OSS) which has since become the world's top spy agency and former HQ of the new defunct Spy Kids division. When earth is threatened by an organization led by a hyperion matermind known as "The Timekeeper" she is contracted and called back into action by the OSS, leaving a red saphire necklace (the key to the Timekeeper's plan) with Rebecca.
2. The Smurf inspired by characters in Smurf comic series that written bu a Belgia writer, Peyo. The movie start when the evil wizard Gargamel chases the tiny blue Smurfs out of their village, the tumble from their magical world and into ours-- in fact, smack dab in the middle of Central Park. Just three apples high and stuck in the Big Apple, the smurf must find their way home back to the village before Gargamel track them down.
3. Mean Girls 2 I think a lot of Disney stars play roles in this movie such as Jennifer Stone from Wizard of Waverly Place, Meaghan Martin from Camp Rock, Maiara Walsh from Cory in The House, and Nicole Anderson from Jonas.
The movie are comeback of The plastics follow up to the smash hit Mean Girl. New student Jo (Meaghan Martin) begins the new school year by breaking hew own rule: don't get involved in girl drama. But when she sees timid Abby (Jennifer Stone) preyed upon by Mandi (Malara Waish) and her minions, she takes sides in viciously funny girl world war that turns the whole school up side down.
4. Monte Carlo get ready for an awsome adventure of Grace (Selena Gomez) with her best friend Emma (Katie Cassidy) and stepsister Meg (Leighton Meester). Just as the girls think their trip is ruined when their hyperactive tour guide leaves them behind, Grace is mistaken for a wealthy socialite and the trio is whisked away to Monte Carlo for a thrillig week og glitz, glam, and unforgettable fun.
5. Beastly I've watched this movie 3 times and still love it, you can see my post about it
6. Love Wedding Marriage Mandy Moore is a marriage counselor whose life as a newly wed married to Kellan Lutz is turned upside down when she discovers her parents's happy marriage is unexpectedly headed for divorce. Determined to reconcile her parents for their 30th anniversary surprise party she steps at nothing plunging from one compromising situation to another.