Monday, August 20, 2012

Eid Fitri 1433 H

Alhamdulillah this year I can still met Ramadhan month, the holy month for muslims around the world
This year's eid fitri is as usual like another year, my family and I went to eid fitri pray in the morning then when to my grandma's house from my mother side in Jakarta
Yap, this year (again) we didn't go to my dad's hometown in Makassar, South Sulawesi

Me and my mom, they say we're look similar (?)

My family in ied fitri edition
Blue and jeans

Finished ied fitri pray we went to neighbors house to say apologizes and gathered in my of our neighbors house, just ordinary activities that muslim do in eid fitri day
Then we went to Jakarta, to my grandma's house
Apparently, some where, some how, the way to my grandma's house had a traffic jam
More then an hour we trapped there, in the end we need 3 hours of trip from Bogor to Jakarta
Yeah that was crazy

We were welcomed with all of my mom brothers and sisters, also my cousins and grandma grandpa
Then straight to the main venue
We ate, "sungkeman", and had some conversations
My grandma's cooked a lot of great food that I love so much
Not like the other people who have signature ied fitri food like ketupat, chicken opor, and rendang
But in my grandma's there always her macaroni schotel, salad, and somay
Yum!

 Nom nom nom :9

 Silly faces with my little brother before sungkeman to my grandma & grandpa

 Harjono's family

with Aya, my only girl cousin (so far) from my mom side
and great thing that we are the same age

You'll see these photos in my instagram too
And that's all I want to share about my eid fitri this year
How about yours?
I wish a lot of great times for you, family and friends

And I also want to say,
Minal aidin walfaidzin, mohon maaf lahir dan batin :)
Hoping after this year Ramadhan we'll be a better person
insyaAllah, we'll meet again next year Ramadhan

See you on the next post guys
♥nishanrl



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...