Sunday, January 22, 2012

Mellow Playlist

Just want to share songs in my Mellow playlist 
It's always be a perfect time to listen it when it's rainy outside
Even I'm not feeling like the songs say, but I love to hear it over and over again 


♬ Cause when I'm with him I am thinking of you, thinking of you. What u would do if, u were the one who spending the night. I wish that I was looking in to your eyes - Katy Perry

♬ Never mind I'll find someone like you, I wish nothing but the best for you - Adele

♬ I wanted you bad, I'm so through with that cause honestly you turned out to be the best thing I never had - Beyonce

Where'd you go, I miss you so seems like it's been forever that you've been gone - Fort Minor

♬ Cause there'll be no sun rise if I loose you baby. There'll be no clear sky if I loose you baby. Just like the cloud my eyes will do the same. You walk away everyday is a rain - (It will rain) Bruno Mars 

♬ In another life I would be your girl we keep all our promises, be us againt the world. In another life I would make you stay so I don't have to say you were the one that gotta way - Katy Perry

♬ I'm telling the world, that I've found a girl. The one I can live for, the one who deserves - Taio Cruz

♬ Cause one day you wake up and find that you're missing me and your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be. Thinkin' maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet. And see me waiting for you on the corner of the street. So I'm not moving, I'm not moving - (The man who can't be moved) The Script

♬ I have die everyday waiting for you. Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand year, I'll love you for a thousand more - Christina Perry

♥nishanrl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...