Sunday, December 4, 2011

Bedah Kampus Universitas Indonesia 2011


3rd December 2011
Yesterday, me and my friends when to University of Indonesia to join
Bedah Kampus UI 2011
We took train from Bogor to Pondok Cina and walked to big hall
The show was opened with percussion, dance, and drama from UI colleger then continued with motivation talk from "alumni" and UI colleger.


Laga Tari UI

The venue was so crowded, all stand was full of people hehe and I was thinking maybe all these people also want to enter University of Indonesia, oh God it's mean the competition to study there is really huge!
Hmmm.........
About at 10 AM the faculty stand was opened, I went straight away to Psychology stand with Deyang cause we both really want to continue our study to psychology in UI, and we saw other faculty stand too
 Psychology stand  
Public health faculty stand

After went around and looking for faculty stand we had a lunch, 
and I met a lot of my junior high school friends. And was so happy because I miss them so much,
Well it makes me want to have a reunion with UQ 5th generation

 Me, Hanifah, Miranti, and Saras
And I met others either
Butterfly in my finger 

At first we wanted to take Bikun (Bis Kuning) Tour, but he line was so crowded so we decided to take a stroll around University of Indonesia
We went to library, and some faculties

 In front of directorate of UI

 In front of the library
Some of SMAN 3 Bogor group
 Science Park
 University of Indonesia lake
 Computer laboratory
 Merina trow a box of milk to Jordan
LOL
 Deyang & I in front psychology faculty 
Puput in front of FISIP UI

Hope next year we're gonna back to UI and be a University of Indonesia colleger,
amien :D

♥nishanrl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...