Thursday, November 17, 2011

"Retiring"

OSIS Poseidon Masa Bakti 2010-2011

Yup since Monday, November 14th 2011 my "workpartners" and I officially retiring from OSIS MPK
"Serah terima jabatan" (Position handover) was given when the ceremony time
After the ceremony I was a little bit confused....
Should I sad or happy?
Happy because one of my obligation was free
but in the other hand I was so sad that it's over after 2 years of being OSIS

Time is pass so fast.......
Feels like just yesterday I had interview, was chosen as "Sekbid" (Section Area) 4 for social part
And the second year I actually chosen as one of candidate of school president
but I resigned from it, so I got Secretary part
Lucky me find my experience, knowledge, friends, and great time in this organization.
Still remember when we made Panjat Pinang (PP) Venue for celebrate Indonesia Independence day
When MOS (Masa Orientasi Siswa) 2010 & 2011
Comparative study with SMAN 7 Bandung
Facebook & Uber Twitter Venue
Jumsih (Jumat Bersih)
LDK (Latihan Dasar Kepemimpinan)
PKS (Pekan Kesenian Siswa)
Election for president of OSIS and MPK 
When I wore that black blazer every venue
When we had meeting every school time finished
Every smile, laugh, tired, tears
The sollidarity, the story we shared together
When we shouted "OSIS MPK 3!" before and after we start/finish a venue
and so much more

But it's not over, it's a new chapter for OSIS MPK Masa bakti 2011/2012
We wish you all success to make our school better
to make more solidarity and hope you'll gonna better then us
Thankyou so much for everthing :'))

OSIS MPK TIGAAA (˛•̃ •̃)/\(•̃ •̃¸) 

♥nishanrl
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...