Sunday, October 28, 2012

This Week Route

Bandung - Bogor - Jakarta - Makassaar - Kab. Barru - Makkasar - Jakarta - Bandung

This week my mom, dad, and me went to my dad's hometown in Barru, south Sulawesi for celebrated Ied Adha this year, it's been a long time for me to go there since my grandma passed away a couple years ago 
It's about 2 hours from Makassar, the capital city of south Sulawesi 
There's no a lot of story that I could tell, but of course a of eating going on LOL
We went from Bogor at 2am in the morning because the flight was on 6am and I went back to Jakarta by my self this morning because my mom and dad will get back to Jakarta tomorrow morning
And I just arrived on my room in Bandung about an hour ago
And I also forgot to bring my camera so I don't have photos to upload 
-____-
Just this photo that I took in the waiting room before leaving Jakarta with my mom
So, have a nice weekend everyone :)


 nishanrl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...