Sunday, May 6, 2012

I miss my blog ♥

My stuff:
Mulberry bag, Adorable Projects Austin Fuschia Wedges, Wardah fondation, face powder, Eau de toillette, Swatch, and Quin Handbook

It's been so long since my last post, I've been busy with all national examinaton things and now it's the time to wait for the result and I hope I'll have a great scores
But it's not over yet, my routinity now is social studies course everyday from morning till afternoon
Because I have to catch up a lot of social studies that I haven't learn yet since 11th grade  because I took science class, and I need to learn fast because the SNMPTN (The national mass test for Indonesian students to get into national universities) is about 1 month to go!
I now I've wrote a lot of  "Wish me luck" in my posts lately, because I really do need that haha
Well wish me luck :)


♥nishanrl 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...