Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pair of Wings


Less of holiday, tons of homework, and far from home.....
But I'm so proud to be one of SMA Negeri 3 Bogor, one of people that wear that Batik, one of people who has that wings to fly far away to be where we want to be in our life. Our goals. 
Did not feel was nearly 3 years I studied here, and next week we'll be divided into intensive class so I will not be in 12 Science 3 anymore, hiks :'(
But we should be more intense, spirit, and sparks to study to catch our dreams right?
So I hope me and all my friends in 3rd grade can be in our university that we want to and be what we want to be in our dream. For make our self, family, friends, and especially our parent proud
We'll not only gonna DREAM it, we'll gonna BE it!
So keep spirit guys :D

♥nishanrl

1 comment:

  1. As a Newbie, I am constantly searching online for articles that can help me. Thank you
    Clarks Womens SUNBEAT Sandal

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...