Friday, December 23, 2011

2012 is Coming


Time is going sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fast, I mean really
It feels like yesterday just got to kindergarten in 1999 and now 2012 is coming, well that's a little bit dramatic LOL. That means we can't waste our time guys
2011 it's been a good year, here's some of 2011 reviews
January :
I had new year with my family in Jakarta 
February :
Honestly I don't celebrate valentine hehe
March :
I hangout more with my junior high school friends because we want to make a reunion
There are also a lot of surprises
And I hangout a bit with my old "friend"
April :
A lot of holiday haha I love holiday  
May :
It's my birthday! I got a lot of surprise and great moments with my friends and family (ʃƪ˘˘
June :
Awkward
And the battle to continue to 12th grade is on (•̀_•́)ง 
July :
Holiday again and 1st days of 12th grade ~(‾‾~) (~‾‾)~
August :
I hang out a lot with my friends, because it's fasting month so I break-fast with my friends oftentimes
(˛•̃ •̃)/\(•̃ •̃¸) 
September:
A lot things to-do for OSIS MPK regeneration
October :
My brother went home from the hostel ƪ˘˘ʃ
November :
Freaking busy month!щ(ºДºщ)   
December :
Stress out about the school report (hope it's gonna be great) (˘ʃƪ˘)   

And for this up coming year my wishes and goals.......
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
1. Thinner LOL (always)
2. Make my mom and dad proud
3. Smarter, more focus, and more careful
4. Good score for UAS and UN
5. More sunnah fasting
6. Be a student in Universitas Indonesia Psychology or Communication Faculty 
7. Start small business 
8. Less emotional (well sometimes I be a emotional girl)
9. Travel to another country and other region in Indonesia
10. Save more money
11. Learn more about cooking
12. Can fulfill my promise :)

Well that's my 12 wishes for next 12th year of 21st century
Hope I reach all my goals and wishes
Amien
See ya 2011 and Hallo 2012 (ˆˆ)
Hope it's gonna be a better year!

 nishanrl
    
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...