Thursday, August 25, 2011

BOTR (m)

Maybe you will ask, what is BOTR because usually there is SOTR
BOTR a.k.a Buka On The Road haha LOL
Sarah, Fini, and I went to Pizza Hut to order some pizza to broke our fasting then we broke our fast in the road

Fini, the pizza delivery girl haha

Crazy!

Pasta lovers

After ate some pizza and pasta we prayed magrib in a masjid in Bogor Baru and continue our journey to my house..
A long the journey of course a lot of crazy and funny conversation, laugh, and music always heard in our ears
After arrived at my house we prayed isya and took some photos again hehe


Me! Annisha Nurilla

Afini Wirasenjaya

Ainurahma Dwi Saraswati

Fireworks


THANKYOU SO MUCH GIRLS FOR TODAY
I really need a quality time with my besties
ƪ˘˘ƪ˘˘ʃ˘˘ʃ



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...