Sunday, July 31, 2011

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows part 2

Bonjour les amis! finally, after a lot of rumor said that Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows part 2 wouldn't premiere in Indonesia, that film is premiering in every cinema in Indonesia. Cause I followed the story from this J.K. Rowling novel I won't miss this film. So yesterday I watched it with my cousins in Jakarta.

The story is similar (of course) to the novel, the effect is so cool makes us like feeling what the characters do either. It is a fun, exiting movie, because I have waited for so long to watch this movie. The story starts when Dobby dead until the wars between witches and the death eater. And finally, Lord Voldemort is die and they live happily :D


That's all my story hope you watch it and feel the excitement hehe because it is a excelent movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...